My friend highly recommended Daniel Chodos from Whitten and Lublin Employment Lawyer to me. I got a very difficult case. For passed several months, Daniel Chodos shows not only his professional skills/knowledge, but also his patient/thoughtful to his client whose English is not mother language and who has no any law sense. I couldn’t find more words to express my satisfactions and thanks. Thanks, Daniel and Jassica. I definitely and strongly recommend to anybody who is looking for employment lawer.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits