After finding myself in the middle of an unexpected dismissal, I knew I needed a zealous advocate in my corner that would be able to guide me and fight for my rights. David Whitten was that and more. I can see why he came so highly recommended to me. The situation felt completely overwhelming but he listened to what I had to share, focused on what mattered and took action immediately. I was very impressed with his insights, advice and confidence in my case. David broke things down in a direct easy-to-understand way which helped me navigate my way through a very unsettling time. I would highly recommended working with David should you be in need of a lawyer that is efficient, effective and even bullish when necessary.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- COVID-19 Vaccination: If We Eventually Find a Vaccine For COVID-19, Can My Employer Force Me To Get It?
- Dangers of Fixed Term Contract
- Benefits And Vacation Time During COVID-19
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees