After finding myself in the middle of an unexpected dismissal, I knew I needed a zealous advocate in my corner that would be able to guide me and fight for my rights. David Whitten was that and more. I can see why he came so highly recommended to me. The situation felt completely overwhelming but he listened to what I had to share, focused on what mattered and took action immediately. I was very impressed with his insights, advice and confidence in my case. David broke things down in a direct easy-to-understand way which helped me navigate my way through a very unsettling time. I would highly recommended working with David should you be in need of a lawyer that is efficient, effective and even bullish when necessary.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- What is The Canada Recovery Hiring Program And How it Works
- Vaccination Status of Co-workers – Can I Ask My Colleague About Their Vaccination Status?
- Internet Requirements for Remote Employees – Service and Security
- 5 Provisions to Consider in Negotiating your Employment Agreement during COVID-19
- Proof of Vaccination for In-Office Work