At 64 years of age, I was extremely disappointed with the release from my employer and the paltry settlement they offered. I was referred to Whitten & Lublin and I made an appointment to meet with Ryan Watkins. What a relief! What a success ! With his review of all the facts and research of Ontario cases, he initiated a claim and was successful in obtaining an INCREASE in settlement. Many THANKS and appreciation for the thorough, comprehensive and swift resolution of my case with the professional help of Ryan and the Whitten & Lublin support Team!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits