Daniel Lublin was a Godsend at a time when I was most confused and vulnerable. I’ve seen him operate in court and he’s quite the “legal surgeon”. As a senior professional, I was laid off in my 30th year with my employer, with the minimum severance package allowed by employment law, and with no offer of help to seek other employment. I needed legal representation from someone who understood my situation, had strong expertise, and who would fight for my rights all the way to the end. Daniel Lublin was exactly that person. He knew from the outset that we would do much better if we fought and that’s what we did, all the way to court and through a recent trial. I found Daniel Lublin to be highly skilled, professional, and knowledgeable, as well as honest, forthright, and diligent. I also found him to be attentive, responsive, and informative. He provided excellent guidance, and was always clear about what I could realistically expect. I always knew where I stood with my case. He was also an extreme pleasure to work with, along with his wonderful law clerk, Nida. Daniel inspired confidence and eased my concerns from the first moment I met with him. It was reassuring to know that I had someone on my side on whom I could rely. And his incredible skill in court was the icing on the cake. Because of Daniel, we won the case with the highest award allowed under current case law. There are not enough words in the English vocabulary for me to sing Daniel’s praises. I hope that no one ever has to go through a horrible, shocking and disconcerting situation like mine, but if you do, then Daniel Lublin is the lawyer for you. I highly recommend him. He will not let you down!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits