When you take on your employer who has a battery of good lawyers, you too need good lawyers to meet the challenge. I selected Whitten & Lublin after reviewing them. They are no pushovers and they mean business. For my specific needs, I chose Daniel Chodos. He is not just a lawyer but a fine person. He is courteous, prompt in replying and gives you a good idea of where you stand, what you can expect and the time frame for settling your claim. I got what I wanted pretty quickly even though Daniel wanted to pursue my claim further and get me more money. I was pleased with what I got and strongly recommend Whitten & Lublin and Daniel Chodos.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits