Working with Athan was informative and cleared up all of my concerns without incurring high costs. He was easy to talk to, answered all of my questions and helped correct the wording on my employer agreement to ensure there were no loopholes. I had contacted 2 lawyers initially to feel out which would be the most helpful and I chose this law firm without regret. I would recommend them to others and would use them again if required.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Does a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits