Jason Jagpal is an exceptional experienced lawyer that changed my life for the better. For over a year and half I was being harassed, bullied and abused at work by my boss. I felt vulnerable as I am a women of colour with a young child, many nights at home were ruined as I was stressed from the hostile working environment but this quickly changed when I got help from Jason. Jason is a shield against terrible employers, the conversation I had with Jason helped me understand my options and by following his strategies I was able to protect myself. The results of his strategies effected change at work. I was able to continue staying in my job doing the work I love but not have to put up with being treated terribly. If you are feeling hopeless please know that Jason can help you turn things around and make the employer accountable to rectify the situation, as you should not have to put up with demoralizing behaviour.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits