After some medical issues last year resulted in a disability claim, I reached a situation where my company had proposed a course of action that was not going to be ideal for me. I was unsure how to proceed. Simone was able to listen to the details of my case, then respond with clarity and confidence to my questions. Answers are great but correct knowledge is power. Simone’s advice gave me the power to speak with my company from a position of knowledge, and to know there are yet further steps available to me as this progresses along. If you’re considering speaking with a lawyer about employment related questions, I would feel pretty comfortable recommending Simone.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits