I would unreservedly recommend the work of Daniel Chodos at Whitten & Lublin. Over the course of six months, Daniel very capably guided me through what was an entirely new experience. Over that period he professionally and adroitly navigated a difficult situation to a satisfactory outcome. Throughout, he was unfailingly communicative and empathetic. His knowledge, obvious experience and concise appraisals always engendered a high level of confidence in the quality of representation I was receiving. That feeling was reinforced by Daniel’s strategic approach and responsiveness to new developments. The potential range of options and outcomes was always clearly conveyed. Daniel made the process as comfortable as it could be under the circumstances. I appreciated my association with Daniel and received wise counsel during the legal journey which ensued.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits