I had excellent results with a recent matter, having engaged the services of Whitten & Lublin. Despite being quite long-distance from their offices, my attorney, Marc Kitay, was able to collect all the relevant information, distill down a complex matter, understand it clearly, and present powerful, compelling arguments that lead to a successful resolution. I also believe that his reputation, along with the reputation of Whitten & Lublin as a firm, brought a definite gravitas & weight that made it clear that I was serious.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits