When I was in need of an employment lawyer, a friend recommended this firm, and from the very first contact it was friendly and professional. Within hours of requesting information on the website, I was contacted by a very friendly and helpful representative and then assigned to lawyer Daniel Chodos. Daniel was very welcoming, understanding, and efficient. He set expectations and followed up regularly. He represented me the way I needed, and gave great counsel on when and how to proceed or respond at different times. I highly recommend Daniel Chodos, and this law firm for any employment law needs!v
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits