I found Whitten & Lublin through a google search and decided to try them after reading the great reviews. I was NOT disappointed. Pleasant experience from my first emails with Sharon to my consultation with Mr. Tommy Junho Hong. Even after my consultation ended Mr. Hong still called me back to answer questions i had forgotten. Having never needed any legal counsel before I was quite nervous to begin even looking for a lawyer. Dealing with everyone at Whitten & Lublin was very easy and they gave me very good knowledge and guidance on my legal issues. Highly recommend Mr. Hong and Whitten & Lublin.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Breaking: Ontario Government Extends Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Until January 2, 2021