I feel so grateful to have the opportunity to connect with Daniel Lublin during one of the most difficult times for myself. At a time when I feel hopelessly in everything, he patiently listened to my situation and kept encouraging me not to give up what I am entitled for while showing full respect of having me making the final without feeling pressure or obligations. He took the extra steps to ensure I would not regret down the road when I look back of the decision made. Daniel, you are not only a strategic and knowledgeable employment lawyer but also an awesome guy with good heart. BIG thanks to you!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits