This was my first experience with any type of law firm in my life, and I was very nervous at first since I didn’t know what to expect. Tommy Hong took care of my case, and was extremely responsive, professional and knowledgable. I first sought out the consultation with Tommy at Whitten & Lublin before leaving my employer, and I am very grateful that I made that choice to meet with him as it allowed me to leave a very toxic workplace in a calm and rational way where I knew all my options before proceeding with the resignation. He walked me through the entire process step by step and gave me all the various options, which gave me the confidence and knowledge to take action. I would definitely recommend for anyone on the fence to just go ahead and meet Tommy for the initial consultation and take it from there. You will feel relieved once you know all your options. Thank you again for all your help!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits