Another overtime class action lawsuit has been filed in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice against BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc., alleging that BMO NBI has wrongfully misclassified certain of its employees as exempt from overtime pay resulting in widespread violations of the Employment Standards Act hours of work and overtime rules. Stay tuned for more details.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Right to Disconnect and a Rule Against Non-Compete Agreements
- When it comes to vaccine mandates, how do unionized workers differ from non-unionized?
- Non-compete Clause – Working for Workers Act, 2021
- The Ontario Working for Workers Act, 2021: Right to Disconnect
- BC’s Goodberry Restaurant Group Fired Server: Paid $30,000 in Damages