Do You Need Employment Lawyers in Mississauga?
Do you need employment lawyers in Mississauga who can help?
Do you believe that you’ve been unfairly removed from your job? Has your workplace made considerable changes to your responsibilities that have fundamentally altered your role within the company? Are you a corporation looking for legal support or representation? If you‘ve said “YES” to any one of these question, you should contact Whitten & Lublin – Employment Lawyer, today.
The lawyers at Whitten & Lublin possess considerable expertise in all areas of employment and labour law in the non-unionized environment. Whether you work locally in Mississauga or elsewhere in the GTA, we can provide you with effective, strategic legal counsel. Our extensive knowledge and experience representing clients on both sides of the table arms us with the ability to deliver effective, results-oriented representation.
Whitten & Lublin can also provide HR departments and employers with valuable legal assistance in regard to a range of human resources and regulatory issues that transpire during daily business management.
The Cases We Take on Include
• Wrongful Dismissal
• Termination of Employment
• Constructive Dismissal
• Workplace Bullying and Harassment
• Non-Solicitation Agreement & Clause
• Unfair Labour Practice Complaints
• Severance Packages
• and more.
Regardless of where you live, whether in Erin Mills, Port Credit, Streetsville and further, if you’re looking for an employment lawyer to assist with a dispute in Mississauga, you can depend on Whitten & Lublin.
If you’re looking for employment lawyers in Mississauga area and would like more information about what Whitten & Lublin can do for you, please contact us online or by phone at (866) 575-3055 or (647) 696-9716 today! We are located in the GTA but our lawyers can act for you in Mississauga.
Why Client Choose Us?
- Nationally recognized in 2018 as one of Canada's Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada