Do You Need Employment Lawyers in Ottawa?
Do you need employment lawyers in Ottawa who can help?
Are you a government employee experiencing workplace legal issues? Have the terms of your employment been impacted by business related decisions, such as restructuring, business take-overs or mass lay-offs? Are you an employer in the midst of hiring or promoting employees or faced with challenging HR considerations? If so, Whitten & Lublin is here to help individuals, groups and businesses with employment & labour law matters in Ottawa.
We are a 2018 winner of one of “Canada’s Top 10 Labour & Employment Law Firms” and our lawyers have received Lexpert recognition, which is conducted by a vote among peers. In short, we provide expertise on all aspects of law in the non-unionized environment.
Whitten & Lublin has years of experience providing strategic, results-oriented representation to employee and employer clients in Ottawa. You can rely on us to work on your behalf effectively and efficiently.
Our expertise lies in numerous types of cases, including:
• Employment Contracts
• Constructive Dismissal
• Wrongful Dismissal
• Workplace Bullying and Harassment
• Human Rights
• Non-Solicitation Agreement & Clause
• Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
• Privacy Rights
• Severance Packages
• and more.
If you’re looking for employment lawyers in Ottawa area and would like more information about what Whitten & Lublin can do for you, please contact us online or by phone at (866) 575-3055 or (647) 696-9716 today! We are located in the GTA but our lawyers can act for you in Ottawa.
Why Client Choose Us?
- Nationally recognized in 2018 as one of Canada's Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada