Daniel Lublin of Whitten & Lublin will be live taking readers questions on the Globe & Mail Careers section at 12:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 30th. You can join the discussion by logging on here.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Vaccination and Terminations in Federally Regulated Workplaces
- Mandatory Vaccination Policies for Contractors
- Can an Employer Ask Employee to Work While on Vacation or Return Early from Vacation?
- COVID-19 Return to Work – What Happens if an Employee Isn’t Willing to Return to Office?
- OHL Vaccination Policy – Mandatory Vaccination Policies of OHL and NFL