See Daniel A. Lublin’s Globe& Mail column in the Report on Business regarding “what to do when your position eliminated” which addresses the issue of constructive dismissal in workplace law.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Lockdown Terminations: Cineplex Laid Off 6,000 Part-Time Workers
- Canada Worker Lockdown Benefit Eligibility
- The Pandemic and Reduction of Hours: Employee Options and Rights
- Right to Disconnect and a Rule Against Non-Compete Agreements
- When it comes to vaccine mandates, how do unionized workers differ from non-unionized?