See Daniel A. Lublin’s Globe& Mail column in the Report on Business regarding “what to do when your position eliminated” which addresses the issue of constructive dismissal in workplace law.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Russell v The Brick Warehouse : Judge Awards 24 Months Notice and $25,000 in Moral Damages
- Kraft v Firepower Financial: Court Increased Notice Period Due to COVID-19 and Awarded Unpaid Commission
- Can an Employee Claim Constructive Dismissal for a COVID-19 Layoff?
- Vaccination Policies at Work: Can You be Fired for Refusing a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Are CERB Payments Deductible From Wrongful Dismissal Damages?