Toronto Employment lawyer, Daniel Lublin states in his Globe and Mail article that employers have a legal obligation to accommodate an illness, injury or disability up until the point of undue hardship. It is wise to consult with an employment lawyer where there is a dispute as to how your injury is affecting your duties and responsibilities. If you believe you are being discriminated against at work as a result of your injury or illness, seeking legal advice is your best course of action.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- COVID-19 Vaccination: If We Eventually Find a Vaccine For COVID-19, Can My Employer Force Me To Get It?
- Dangers of Fixed Term Contract
- Benefits And Vacation Time During COVID-19
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees