Worker's Compensation Claims

bad faith discharge

Worker’s Compensation Claims

You can make a claim for Worker’s Compensation if you have been:

  • Injured at work; and/or
  • Developed a medical condition from work.

There are basic steps that employees must take in order to preserve your claim for workplace safety benefits:

  • Report the injury as a Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) injury;
  • Seek witnesses;
  • Complete the necessary WSIB forms;
  • Maintain relevant medical information; and/or
  • Cooperate with your employer and the WSIB.

How we can help

Hiring a lawyer at Whitten & Lublin Employment & Labour Lawyers who are dedicated to this practice area is critical to achieving a positive outcome. Let us do the work on your behalf to ensure that your rights are protected.



Why Client Choose Us?

  • Nationally recognized in 2018 as one of Canada's Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
  • Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
  • Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada