On Saturday, January 8, the Careers section of the Globe and Mail published an article on employment contracts and the law of hiring, featuring Daniel Lublin of Whitten & Lublin LLP. The article contends that most ordinary employees are better served by negotiating employment contacts or rejecting them altogether. The full article can be read here.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can an Employer Ask Employee to Work While on Vacation or Return Early from Vacation?
- COVID-19 Return to Work – What Happens if an Employee Isn’t Willing to Return to Office?
- OHL Vaccination Policy – Mandatory Vaccination Policies of OHL and NFL
- What is the Difference Between Termination Pay and Severance Pay?
- Fired While Pregnant or Upon Returning from Maternity Leave?