Men have the option to take paternity leave. What rights do men have when taking paternity leave and are those rights different than those of women? Does their employer have to approve their leave initially and if so, what happens if they don’t? Answers to these questions can be found in Daniel Lublin’s new video in the Globe and Mail.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Constructive Dismissal vs. Wrongful Dismissal
- Can my employer change my regular work schedule?
- Quitting your job requires more than providing two weeks’ notice. Here are the legal landmines to avoid
- How Severance Package Lawyers Review Your Severance Pay?
- Can an Employer Recall Laid off Employees and Workers?