How do you recognize if you have been discriminated against while pregnant or on maternity leave? Have you been treated differently because of your intention to take pregnancy leave or while on pregnancy leave? Watch the third video of the series in the Globe and Mail where Daniel Lublin explains discrimination while pregnant.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- BC’s Goodberry Restaurant Group Fired Server: Paid $30,000 in Damages
- Who is Responsible for COVID-19 at Work?
- Vaccination and Terminations in Federally Regulated Workplaces
- Mandatory Vaccination Policies for Contractors
- Can an Employer Ask Employee to Work While on Vacation or Return Early from Vacation?