Worker's Compensation Claims
Worker’s Compensation Claims
You can make a claim for Worker’s Compensation if you have been:
- Injured at work; and/or
- Developed a medical condition from work.
There are basic steps that employees must take in order to preserve your claim for workplace safety benefits:
- Report the injury as a Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) injury;
- Seek witnesses;
- Complete the necessary WSIB forms;
- Maintain relevant medical information; and/or
- Cooperate with your employer and the WSIB.
How we can help
Hiring a lawyer at Whitten & Lublin Employment & Labour Lawyers who are dedicated to this practice area is critical to achieving a positive outcome. Let us do the work on your behalf to ensure that your rights are protected. To book a consultation please contact us online or by phone at (416) 640-2667 today!
Why Clients Choose Us?
- Nationally recognized in 2020 & 2018 as one of Canada's Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- One of the most positively reviewed and recommend Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada, based on Google reviews from past and present clients