Worker’s Compensation Claims
Claim for Worker’s Compensation
You can make a claim for Worker’s Compensation if you have been:
- Injured at work; and/or
- Developed a medical condition from work.
There are basic steps that employees must take in order to preserve your claim for workplace safety benefits:
- Report the injury as a Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) injury;
- Seek witnesses;
- Complete the necessary WSIB forms;
- Maintain relevant medical information; and/or
- Cooperate with your employer and the WSIB.
How we can help
Hiring a lawyer at Whitten & Lublin Employment & Labour Lawyers who are dedicated to this practice area is critical to achieving a positive outcome. Let us do the work on your behalf to ensure that your rights are protected. To book a consultation please contact us online or by phone at (647) 946-1276 today!
Do you need workplace legal advice?
Whitten & Lublin Employment and Labour Lawyers is a nationally recognized team, assisting employees in all aspects of workplace legal disputes. Don’t take a chance with your case. Consult the law firm with a team of proficient employment and labour law lawyers.
Toronto & GTA: (647) 946-1276