Simone Ostrowski is a workplace lawyer who knows how to excel at her work. In 2013, Simone was awarded the prestigious Law Society Medal for Outstanding Achievement, which is reserved for only a small percentage of graduating students from each law school and she is a past Dean’s Honour List recipient, which recognized her grades as at the top of her class. Simone has also received awards in Human Rights law, a practice area where she has a particular interest – as it involves helping people at a time when they are in need.
Simone has practiced employment and labour law since 2014. As a workplace lawyer and litigator at Whitten & Lublin, Simone assists employees and employers in all aspects of workplace law, including:
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal claims, harassment complaints, human rights and discrimination claims, labour union disputes, occupational health and safety laws, privacy matters and social media issues.
- Simone also regularly advises employers regarding severance packages, employment contracts, workplace policies, workplace training, workplace investigations and disability management.
Simone Ostrowski has argued cases at all levels of the courts in Ontario including the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Labour Relations Board, the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal, and various matters in front of labour arbitrators.
Simone has a passion for writing and presenting on employment, labour and human rights law topics. She has written various articles and appeared as a speaker on panels involving human rights law.
Simone Ostrowski can be reached at email@example.com
Why Client Choose Us?
- Nationally recognized in 2018 as one of Canada's Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
“It’s not hard to see why the Whitten & Lublin team are the best in the business. I recently needed help and was recommended to this firm. I had the pleasure of dealing with Simone Ostrowski, nothing short of amazing!! From the beginning she was professional, caring, informative, answered all my questions as we progressed forward and she exceeded all of my expectations. She was able to work out a settlement that was way beyond what I was expecting!! Very happy!! I highly recommend using this firm, don’t waste your time with anyone else, contact Simone, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks again for everything.”